You are welcome here.
Our church has been certified by the National Organization on Disabilities as an “Accessible Congregation,” based on our commitment to the following principles:
- In our congregation, people with disabilities are valued as individuals, having been created in the image of God.
- Our congregation is endeavoring to remove the barriers of architecture, communication, and perception that exclude people with disabilities from full and active participation.
- At FMC those with and without disabilities are encouraged to use their gifts, practice their faith, and display their talents in worship, service, study, and leadership.
- Our church will work to remove all barriers that restrict full participation of those with disabilities in our congregation.
We offer the following accommodations throughout our church facility:
- Special needs and van-accessible parking
- Special seating in the sanctuary for wheelchair-bound worshippers and their companions
- Assisted listening devices
- Power-assisted entry doors
- Handicapped-accessible restrooms
- Large-print bulletins
If you or someone you know is in need of special accommodation to gain access to worship or enhance participation in any of the activities of the church, please contact the church office at or 856-235-0450.